Sunday, July 27, 2014

When a project goes from good to "yeah!"

I let my Fira unit sit for a few days following last weekend's completion and kept having a feeling that I wasn't quite done with it. This is where I had left off:


I was happy with the overall look of the découpage that I had done, but I kept wanting something additional to be done to the top of the unit. The trouble was that I didn't want to actually do anything about it for a few days.

I left it on my work table, just in case...

Then came Wednesday, when work began in the basement of my home. I couldn't really go anywhere during the couple of days that the plumbers were here. Finally, on Thursday, inspiration returned. I think the overall look is more balanced now that I've added details to the top of the unit, and I like it even more!




No comments:

Post a Comment